Double check before double clicking
Internet fraudsters create and distribute emails which appear to be legitimate bank requests to supply your personal banking details. Please be aware that Al Hilal Bank will NEVER send you an email asking you to share confidential information such as your account number, your internet banking username or passwords.
- Be cautious with any email that requests urgent personal or financial information
- Access Personal Internet Banking by typing www.alhilalbank.ae in the address bar of your browser
- Use only secure websites with a secure browsing mechanism (HTTPS) and a closed padlock icon on the status bar to enter sensitive information, such as card numbers
- Ensure that you keep your browser and all anti-virus software updated
Click on links within a suspicious email
- Reply to phishing emails that urge an immediate response and promise lucrative offers
- Assume that an email is authentic, even if it is personalized
- Send personal information to the Bank by email
Please report any suspected privacy abuses or other related security issues to 600 52 2229 (within the UAE) or +97126356020 (internationally).